At the beginning of the year I had so many things I wanted to do. I may have completed a total of 3 and that just rose my blood pressure. So as I researched today I realized that the reason I hadn't completed much on the list is because it was all over the place and lacked direction. So I decided to have fun and complete this template I found online:
1. A bad habit I'm going to break: Staying up late. My original list had getting to bed earlier. With all the things I have going through my mind I find it hard to get to sleep. Well I have to do better with getting in bed because I feel terrible during the day. If you are like me and are looking to maximize your sleep click here
2. A new skill I'd like to learn: I would love to play an instrument and I plan to locate a class of some sort.
3. A person I hope to be more like: I don't have anyone in particular that I want to be more like, but I do want to be a more patient person. My patience is fairly thin and just set up to snap at any moment over small things. I would also like to be a person that's a little more carefree, like her!
4. A good deed I'm going to do: Blessing Bags, I have been saying I wanted to do something like this for years and each year it doesn't happen. If you read my novels you are familiar with "Got Passion" its real for me and one day I will open up this woman's center. But first I need to start small but powerful. If you are interested in helping me or doing something like this in you area click here
5.A place I'd like to visit: This may seem small but I really want to visit a waterfall this summer. I've never seen one but I can imagine the beauty in seeing one. Click here to view the local one I can make it to this summer.
6. A book I'd like to Read: I want Enitan Bereola to come out with a new book. I love him. If you haven't read one of his books click here
7. A letter I'm going to write: I plan to write a letter to my father. I have no idea what I will say or if Ill send it but it definitely needs to be written. Stay tuned for that.
8. A new food I would like to try: I want to try Thai Food and I plan to this weekend. If you have any tips or ideas of what I should order.
9. Im going to do better at: sticking to plans and detoxing from social media at least once every few months. Eventually I will try this 30 Day Challenge
Share with me some of your by joining my reading group here "Reading Between the Wine"